Monday 22 June 2009

Happy Father's Day


Dear Dad,

Thank you for coming to soccer games in your work clothes; Thank you for wearing the same outfit as me, so mom could take a picture; Thank you for posing for pictures even though you hate having your picture taken; Thank you for helping with math homework; Thank you for consistently correcting my faulty English; Thank you for your support through College and Graduate School; Thank you for job advice; Thank you for baseball games; Thank you for
understanding why I am a Democrat; Thank you for dinners; Thank you for conversations with frosted mug beers; Thank you for Camp; Thank you for your open mind and continued support in all we do.

Sincerely,

Your boys, Andy And Adam

Me in the Phillies hat, My brother with Popcorn, Dad at the Vet 1988

My Brother, Dad, Me at Fenway Park 2005


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]